Registered & Head Office Address:
Club Class Carriages Ltd, Regus House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road UB8 1HR.
Registered in England & Wales 9715825
Club Class Carriages Ltd are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under FRN 918602.
Club Class Carriages Ltd are registered under Data Protection ZA568595.
Club Class Carriages Ltd are a Credit Broker not a Lender. We may receive a commission related to your transaction or an introductory fee from the parties involved in the transaction.
Third Party Agreements
Club Class Carriages Ltd will not be held liable for any product or service that has been provided via a third-party Lender, Dealer or Manufacturer. Club Class Carriages Ltd will act as an intermediary between third parties where required.
Club Class Carriages Ltd make every effort to ensure our customers our completely satisfied with our Service. We understand on some occasions you may not be entirely satisfied. In this instance we will do everything we can to resolve your issue without delay and minimum inconvenience. You can call on 07500900918 or contact us in writing to Club Class Carriages Ltd, Regus House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road UB8 1HR.
We will respond to your complaint within 3 working days. You will receive a final response from us no more than 8 weeks after receipt of the initial complaint. Should we be unable to resolve your issue you have the right direct your complaint to the ombudsman. They can be contacted in writing at The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. Phone 020 7964 1000.
This policy explains how we will use and protect any information you give to Club Class Carriages Ltd when processing your data.
Club Class Carriages Ltd takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services you have requested from us.
Information we collect
• Name, Telephone Number, Email Address
• Information on the product or service you may request. i.e. Funding requirements, Vehicle Details
• Bank Details
• Driving Licence/Passport Information
• Any other Data legally required in relation to your application for regulatory purposes.
How we handle your data
• We will use the data you have provided us with to source your funding requirements & requests.
• With your approval we will use the information you have provided us with to carry out a credit search in conjunction with our associated funders. You may request a copy of the information we have shared with funders.
• We will use your data to carry out all regulatory identity checks in conjunction with the prevention of Money Laundering or Fraud.
• We may contact you for marketing purposes with information we believe is relevant via the marketing preferences you have requested. You can change these preferences at any time.
• Any existing data we store may be used for marketing purposes. You may request to be removed from our marketing communications at any time. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we share your data
Your data will be recorded on the Club Class Carriages database. In order to provide the service you have requested we will share this information with carefully selected funders and any associated companies involved in the recovery of any agreement. Where you agree to purchase a vehicle involves us arranging the supply of a vehicle or product your information will also be shared with these Dealers or Companies to meet the needs of your requirements.
Where you are entering into an agreement as a partnership each partner will be required to provide their personal information. An association will be created with credit reference agencies which may link your financial records.
Your rights to access your personal information
You may request to access your personal data at any time. Please email email@example.com.
Your right to rectification
If, for whatever reason, we collect and/or hold personal information about you which is inaccurate you have the right to request that we correct the inaccuracies.
Your right to erasure
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records.
Your right to restriction
You have the right to instruct us to restrict how we use your personal information.
Your right to object
You have the right to object to us contacting you for marketing purposes.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will store your personal information for five years. Beyond this point your Data will be deleted from our database and destroyed in a secure, confidential manner.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are dissatisfied about our use of your personal information. They can be contacted by post Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF or phone 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number.
Third Party Privacy Policies: